"And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now HOPE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
-Romans 5:3-5

Friday, April 22, 2011

A little Resurrection music...

As I was reflecting on the wonders of the resurrection on this Good Friday, I thought about what I could write that would adequately describe all that Easter is.  Honestly, I couldn't think of awesome-enough words, but as a music lover,  I could think of some really powerful songs to help us get in the mood to celebrate the true meaning of Easter... here are a few of my favorites!  (By the way, I would LOVE to know your favorite resurrection celebration songs!)








No comments:

Post a Comment