"And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now HOPE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
-Romans 5:3-5

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Top 10 Things I Love About My Mom


10. She makes awesome spaghetti.
9. I love the way she wears Converse with anything.
8. She is a mega bargain shopper (and has taught me to be the same)
7. She’s not ashamed to bust a move or break out in song anywhere, anytime.
6. I love knowing that she always has my back.
5. I love her hugs.
4. I love that I can call her anytime and she’ll be right there.
3. I can tell her anything.
2. She loves my babies as her own.
1. I love that she loves me even when I’m unlovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment