"And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now HOPE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
-Romans 5:3-5

Monday, August 1, 2011

And we're back

So, it's been over a month since my last post... life just got in the way, and I could not find time to get on the computer!  I have, however, been jotting things down in my journal, so excuse my randomness in the next couple of days as I back-date new posts in order to update everything.  As a quick summary, this is all that has happened in the past six weeks:

*  I had minor (outpatient) surgery that set me back a few days (but has not helped with anything)
* Raegan played in her 1st All-Star tournament in Tabor City 
* VBS (and amazing opportunity to lead a student to Christ)
* Raegan lost her first (and second!) tooth
*Kirby joined the Air Force Reserves
*Fed the homeless for the first time
* Raegan started a new school (2nd grade- RBA)... not going so well, by the way
*Spent a few days in Tennessee with LeeAnn
* Maddie had surgery to remove her tonsils and adenoids
* Vacationed with Kirby's family at Lake Waccamaw

Busy much?  Lots of other things have gone on in the midst of all of that, but that's a quick summary of the highlights.  Stay tuned as I attempt to get the blog caught up on all of those happenings!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment