"And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now HOPE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
-Romans 5:3-5

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My silly little miracle

I tried so hard today to get a happy, smiling picture of Harper... this is what I got:



But I love it!  This is my girl, my sweet miracle, my reminder of hope fulfilled.  Her wild hair, silly faces, and bright eyes taking in the world around her, wiggling and flapping and moving... it's all a blessing, an undeserved gift, and this silly little picture just captures her sweet little personality and reminds me once again of how unbelievably blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment