"And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now HOPE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
-Romans 5:3-5

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Home school- August and September

Well, I haven't posted much regarding our home school experience so far... It's been busier than I ever imagined, more challenging than I ever imagined, and more chaotic than I ever imagined.  Every day has been different, and after two months I still don't have it all figured out!  But, we're learning (all of us), and we've had some fun (or at least I think we have!)...

Backyard archaeologists.

Craft day with friends

Learning to make homemade baby food

And feeding Harper homemade baby food

The jewelry Maddie made for me all on her own (art is her favorite!)

Learning about persistence in prayer

Field trip to Brunswick town with the cousins!

Recess!

Rock painting as we learn about singing praise to God

No comments:

Post a Comment